Wednesday 2 November 2011

Christmas Tree tea pots


After a trip to the Guildford Heritage Markets I was inspired to make these cute little Christmas Tree garlands for the school P&C. Two pieces of felt cost me $3, the material was left over Christmas material I had at home, the tea bags were still in the cupboard from Tracey's Kitchen Tea and the crochet cotton was kindly donated by Tracey.

Cut the tea pots out, sew a little square of material on, glue the little message on, add the string to the top, pop a tea bag in, I used one's that came in their own individual sachets and you're done.

Message reads 'On Christmas Day, At half past three, Make yourself a cup of tea, I'll think of you, You think of me, Sitting around the Christmas Tree.' Forgot to take individual photo on camera. Have one on the phone but if you know me you will know I have done well to make this post let alone get a photo from my phone to the computer. That is a whole other tuturial with Tracey.

1 comment:

  1. I love them. I was going to say I should make one, but I should probably encourage the purchase of one from the P&C Christmas Stall instead ;)

    ReplyDelete